Accomplished graphic design professional with over 25 years of experience in both agency and corporate atmospheres. Adept at working from start to finish within the creative process, offering an unconditional innovative approach to any project, while maintaining flexibility and dedication. Strong knowledge of Mac-based design programs, excellent production habits, multi-tasking expert, typographical wizard, asset management guru, and immaculate proofreader.
And oh, did I mention I love infographics?
Obtain a long-term growth position that balances creativity and organization through design, production, and asset management. Seeking advancement or expansion of design and digital responsibilities in a positive and creative atmosphere.
Principal Graphic Designer :: Waters Corporation
2007 to present
- Designed various collateral for this industry-leading scientific instrument and solutions provider, including award-winning brochures, product launch campaign kits, event and trade show graphics, logo design and branding, technical illustrations, infographics, packaging, web and UI design, and animations. Provided creative direction for photo shoots and videos. Created and maintained annual template updates, including a major overhaul in 2016. Trained users and managed the global asset repository system. Proofread hundreds of technical documents. Mentored junior staff.
- Contributed cross-functionally within the marketing team and throughout the company’s various departments, from HR to R&D, elevating the “live the brand” principle, continually expanding and elevating the brand, making it fresh and innovative each time.
Senior Graphic Designer :: Providence Creative Group
2000 to 2007
- Produced brochures, trade show materials, packaging, corporate identity, and web design with an emphasis on the biotech and retail industry – from concepting, design, production, to collecting files for printers and press checks.
- Managed creative direction from studio director to junior staff, while working independently on simple to detailed projects with account managers and clients.
Senior Ad Designer :: Ocean State Job Lot
1994 to 1999
- Redesigned circulars for deep discount chain branch into a more cohesive and readable layout. Job Lot reflected double-digit increase of sales without alienating its value-conscious customers.
- Designed weekly ads, circulars, packaging, logos, flyers, newsletters, and store signage.
Photographed products and organized assets. Developed keen eye for detail.
Graphic Designer :: Parks Corporation
1993 to 1994
- Layout labels and ads for national paint supply company. Maintained and cleaned equipment.
BFA Graphic Design, 1992
Rhode Island School of Design
Adobe Creative Suite
(InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver)
(Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Print and digital layouts
Digital asset management
Graphic Design USA American Inhouse Design Awards
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Graphic Design USA Health & Wellness Design Awards
Extraordinary Effort Award
2007, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015
2004 to 2015
2002 to 2006